We have made recent additions to our shop which include a TRUMPF 200R CNC punch press. This is a fully hydraulic machine tool, with capabilities not found in the common turret presses. To assist with the programming, we have a full CAD/CAM design and programming system, giving us the ability to design the most complicated and critical sheet metal parts.
Our welding services include specialty tool steel die repair, exotic alloys such as Titanium, Tantalum, Carpenter Steels and Hastelloy. All welding is done by qualified welders under ASME Section IX of the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and AWSD1.1 structural.
Grinding and polishing can be done to meet any requirement including food grade, medical, snag-free and nuclear.
- Trumpf TC 200R CNC Punch Press – 20 ton capacity
- Niagara & Perkins (7) Power Punch Presses – 10 to 56 ton capacity
- LVD Hydraulic Shear – 8 ft. – ¼” capacity
- Niagara Power Shear – 8 ft. – 10 gauge – Equipped with sheet support
- Darley (2) Power Brakes – 10 ft. – 120 ton Press Brake – Equipped with CNC control and 9-axis gauge system
- Verson – 8 ft. – 65 ton – Equipped with Hurco Autobend programmable gauge
- Midwest Sandright – Deburring/sanding machine – 37” capacity
- Auto-Sert – Hardware insertion machine
- Box & Pan Hand Brake – 5 ft.
- DoAll Contour Bandsaw – 20” throat
- Johnson Cutoff bandsaw
- Delta Radiac Cutoff Saw
- Aircraft Router – Routs aluminum shapes
- Brown & Sharpe Automatic Surface Grinder
- Bridgeport Milling Machine
- Lathe – Clausing Colchester 15”
- Rollers” 1” to 5” diameters – 1 ft. to 7 ft. lengths
- Hossfelt Universal Tube Bender
- Diacro Tube Bender No. 3
- Drill Presses – Floor & Bench
- Drill Press with reversible tapping attachment
- Royson Vibratory Deburring Machine
- Miller (2) Syncrowave 350 welders
- Miller MIG Welder – Model 252
- 75 KVA Sciaky Aluminum Spot Welder
- Oxy-Acetylene Gas Welding & Cutting
- 36 x 36 Granite Surface Plate (.0002” flatness)
- Precision Layout and Inspection Tools
- Kaeser AS30
- Champion 80 gal 45 CFM Air Compressor
- Yale Fork Truck – 3000 lb. Capacity
- Fully Integrated CAD/CAM design and programming system for high speed, accurate programming of the most complicated sheet metal parts and assemblies.
- Fabricating tolerance capability – +/-.005